No refunds will be provided if you use any of the following methods of payment: bank wire transfers, checks, and money orders. If you use any of these payment methods, any applicable credit will be posted to your hosting account instead of a refund.
If an account with a thirty (30) day money-back guarantee is purchased and then cancelled within the thirty (30) days of the beginning of the term (the “Money-Back Guarantee Period”), you will, upon your written request to the Newsys Support Team (the “Refund Request”) within ten (10) days of such termination or cancellation (“Notice Period”), receive a full refund of all basic shared, VPS and reseller hosting fees previously paid by you to Newsys for the initial term (“Money-Back Guarantee Refund”); provided that such Money-Back Guarantee Refund shall be due to you only upon your compliance with, and subject in all respects to the terms and conditions and terms of service. Requests for these refunds must be made in writing to the Newsys Support Team. Refunds will only be issued for basic shared and reseller hosting services and will not include administrative fees, install fees for custom software, domain renewal fees or other setup fees, nor will they include any fees for any other additional services. Money Back Guarantee Refunds will not accrue, and shall not be paid under any circumstances if you do not provide the applicable Refund Request within the Notice Period.
Free Domain Name Offer
If you choose to cancel a hosting package with free domain then we reserve the right to deduct the actual domain cost from the purchase amount. You can choose to use the domain by pointing to its another hosting provider or simply transfer away to another provider. Suppose you purchased a hosting plan with a free domain at Rs 3000 and you choose to cancel the plan then we will refund you Rs.3000 – actual domain cost.
Mode of Refund
The refund will be processed through the same online mode and we reserve the right to deduct the payment gateway TDR from the refund amount.
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund. Violations of this Agreement will waive your rights under the refund policy.
There are no refunds on dedicated servers, VPS servers, domain names, administrative fees, and install fees for custom software
You may terminate or cancel the Services by giving Newsys written notice via the cancellation option provided or via cancellation option in product details in MyAccount. In such event:
- You shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation and
- Newsys may, in our sole discretion, refund all pre-paid fees for basic hosting services for the full months remaining after the effectiveness of such cancellation (i.e. no partial month fees shall be refunded) less any setup fees, applicable taxes, and any discount applied for prepayment, provided that you are not in breach of this Agreement.
Once we receive your cancellation request and have confirmed all necessary information with you via email, we will inform you in writing (typically email) that your account has been canceled. Your cancellation confirmation will contain a ticket/tracking number in the subject line for your reference and for verification purposes. You should immediately receive an automatic email with a tracking number stating that “Your request has been received….” Newsys will confirm your request and process your cancellation shortly thereafter. If you do not hear back from us or do not receive the automatic confirmation email within a few minutes after submitting your cancellation form, please contact us immediately via 1800 889 6779. We require all cancellations to be done through the online form in order to (a) confirm your identity, (b) confirm in writing that you are prepared for all of your files and emails to be removed, and (c) document the request. This process aims to reduce the likelihood of mistakes, fraudulent/malicious requests, and to ensure that you are aware that your files, emails, and account may be removed immediately and permanently after a cancellation request is processed.
Domain renewals are billed two (2) days before the renewal date. It is your responsibility to notify Newsys’s Billing Department via a support ticket created from Client Area to cancel any domain registration at least two (2) days prior to the renewal date. No refunds will be given once a domain is renewed. All domain registrations and renewals are final.
Exchange rate fluctuations for international payments are constant and unavoidable. All refunds are processed in Indian Rupees and will reflect the exchange rate in effect on the date of the refund. All refunds are subject to this fluctuation and Newsys is not responsible for any change in exchange rates between the time of payment and the time of refund.
Newsys may terminate your access to the Services, in whole or in part, without notice in the event that:
- You fail to pay any fees due.
- You violate this Agreement.
- You use a payment method that does not match with your Newsys account details and you failed to verify the payment method. (You use a credit card which is not in your name and upon verification you failed to confirm that you are permitted/authorized to use the same credit card .). We reserve the right to deduct the payment gateway TDR from the refund amount.
- Your conduct may harm Newsys or others or cause Newsys or others to incur liability, as determined by Newsys in our sole discretion; or (iv) as otherwise specified in this Agreement. In such event, Newsys shall not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such termination, and you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such termination. Additionally, Newsys may charge you for all fees due for the Services for the remaining portion of the then-current term.
UPON TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON, USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES, AND OTHER DATA WILL BE DELETED.
This document was last updated on 01/11/2020