This document explains how to log into cPanel.
In the following examples, replace 192.168.0.1 with your site or server’s IP address:
To access cPanel, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the following location in your browser:
- Enter your cPanel username in the Username text box.
- Enter your password in the Password text box.
- Click Log in.
Alternatively, if you are logged into your My Account, simply:
- Go to My Services.
- Click on the domain in question.
- Navigate to the Actions tab.
- Click on login to cpanel.
If you have forgotten your cPanel login credentials, you can reset them in your client area. If you require assistance, feel free to contact technical support.