- Log into your account with Godaddy.
- Next to Domains, click the green Manage button.
- Locate the domain you wish to register private nameservers for and click the Gear icon, then select Manage DNS:
- In the Nameservers section of the Settings tab, click Manage.
- On the Nameserver Settings page, select the Custom radio button and then click Enter custom nameservers.
- The Add Nameserver menu will come up. Fill in both Newsys nameservers, then click the OKbutton.
Nameserver 1: ns1.newsyshosting.com
Nameserver 2: ns2.newsyshosting.com
- You are finished when you see a message stating “Your request has been submitted. Changes may take a few moments to take effect.“